Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Mom Of 5

Ok I know off the back people are thinking, wow 5 kids? Yes I do have 5 kids and no not the mom of all. My oldest son is my step-son but in my family wow don't do the step-mom thing. I see him as one of my kids no more no less. So with that being said my kids are from the ages almost 3 months to 13 years old. My baby boy is Raider is about to be 3months, then there is my toddler Alika who is 3 years old, My beautiful my one and only baby girl Abcde who is 6 and my first born son Ieke who is 7 and last my teen Kila who is 13 years old. So i have a full house and always on the go doing something for someone. Sorry and by the way My name is Keakea and my husband is Majestic. We are from the Islands pf Hawaii But now living in the state of Kentucky. We always get, why would you move there? I would never move if I lived in Hawaii... Well that's a long story but For now we like the freedom to just get in a car and show the kids new things when you live on the islands there isn't much for kids. And yes we miss home very much. We would like to go back and visit family but we dont think we would move back. Moving on,Well when I do get time to have a little me time I like to do crafts and go on line and see what kind of freebies or get by very day needs for cheap. To me getting something in the mail that I didnt have to pay for or got it at a really good deal its like Christmas to me. I will start put dating on the great deals i get and where to get things for free. But for now I think thats it for my first blog I hope you have a blessed day. Or i could be just doing this for myself so I will have a blessed day lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment