Saturday, June 20, 2015

My Review On My first Free selfie stick #qeselfiestick

I got my very 1st selfie stick for FREE!!! this week and i must say i like it i got my stick in black. It says it works for Android word phone But it didn'tMy Free selfie stick work so good for my LG phone so maybe not all Android phones but it worked great on the iPhone 5c and my husbands Android HTC. It did tack us a little bit of time to get it to work because i am not this kind of smart lol. But once we did we had fun with it my kids love it I can see us having this for family fun days and trips. Here is a link where you can get it:
 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00X608S00?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Info: Selfie Stick, QualityExcellenceTM Quicksnap Pro 3-in-1 Self-portrait Monopod Extendable Wireless Bluetooth Selfie Stick with Built-in Bluetooth Remote Shutter with Adjustable Phone Holder for Iphone 6, Iphone 6 Plus, Iphone 5 5s 5c, Android (Black)

Packaging Details: 
Color Box+Plastic Blister Package content: 
1 x wireless mobile phone monopod 1 x USB cable 1 x phone bracket Instruction : At first use, please pair the moblile phone and monopod first (refer to the manual), then use it as follow : 
1st Step Please put the mobile phone into the phone clamp 
2nd Step Fix the mobile phone clamp on the screw 
3rd Step Stretch the monopod 
4th Step Enter mobile pone camera application 
5th Step Focus on yourself and push the "Press" button.

No comments:

Post a Comment